- 4 cups of water
- 1 cup of organic cashews
- 1 teaspoon of organic vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons organic maple syrup
- Soak cashews in a bowl, and cover them with water. Let them soak for 3-8 hours.
- After soak period drain and rinse your cashews, then add them to your Vitamix or blender. Add only 1 cup of water and blend so there are no remaining bits of cashews left. Blend it until smooth.
- Add the remaining 3 cups of water, vanilla extract, and maple syrup, and blend.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.