Dairy free, Gluten free, Organic, Vegan
1/4 cup organic vanilla protein powder
1/2 cup organic oat flour
1/2 tablespoon organic maple syrup
1/4 cup organic dark chocolate chips
2 tablespoons organic almond butter
3 tablespoons organic almond milk (plus a couple splashes)
To make nut free- Sub almond butter for sunflower seed butter and almond milk for coconut milk
Optional mix-ins- organic granola, coconut sugar, chia, flax, hemp seeds
1. Preheat over to 350 degrees
2. In a medium size bowl, mix together all ingredients. If it’s too dry, add a bit more almond milk.
3. Then, roll the dough into 1 tablespoon balls.
4. Place cookie drops on to parchment lined pan.
5. Bake for 8 minutes or until top is lightly brown on top.