This is super easy to make and the kids love it! Plus it’s high in protein, and low in simple sugars and carbs.
- 2 cups cooked organic quinoa
- 2 large organic eggs
- 1 cup ch
opped organic onion
- 1 cup organic shredded
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 cup fresh organic basil, chopped
- 1 cup chopped nitrite free pepperoni slices
- 1/2 tsp seasoning salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- organic pizza sauce for dipping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together all ingredients, except pizza sauce, in a medium mixing bowl.
- Distribute mixture into a greased mini muffin tin, filling each cup to the top (1 heaping tablespoon each), and press down gently to compact.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.